If you sign up for a DNS cluster package, you will get a hosting account for your WordPress web hosting reseller website for free.
This is how you do it:
- Log in to your free reseller account (sign up for free here »)
- Go to the menu My Store > Private DNS Cluster
- On the right side of the page, find the button ‘Register a domain with a Cluster’. You can also buy a DNS cluster for an existing domain, but it must be registered with us. If your domain is registered with another registrar, you can transfer it to us by going to My Domains, clicking Register Domains, search for your existing domain name, and choose Transfer.
- When you have chosen your domain name, click the button ‘Domain settings’.
- Now choose a DNS package and a WordPress theme for your hosting reseller website. WordPress and the theme of your choice will be installed automatically and you can start selling web hosting services right away!
If you need a hosting plan for more than one domain, you can purchase a hosting plan at wholesale price instead.